Benefits of Sunglasses Provided by The Center for Eye Care & Optical
The quality of your vision has an effect on your overall health. That’s why sunglasses are used for UV protection to prevent eye-related problems, contributing to better vision. Sunglasses allow you to spend long hours in the sun without risking damaging sight while carrying out your activities. However, to determine if corrective lenses are right for you, you need to contact our experienced eye specialists. If you have any visual concerns and need them addressed, make an appointment with our professionals for an eye exam and proper diagnosis.
At The Center for Eye Care & Optical, we are committed to providing quality ophthalmology services. Our latest technology in retinal imaging makes us the best onsite optical center in West Islip, NY. We also have a selection of the latest sunglasses. Our professionals are willing to help you choose the best sunglasses to ensure maximum eye protection when proceeding with your usual lifestyle activities.
Benefits of Our Sunglasses
- Protect your eyes against particles: Sand and dust can scratch your cornea, causing permanent damage. If you often spend most of your time outdoors, wearing sunglasses will prevent the entry of elements into your eyes.
- Prevent particular eye sun-related ailments: exposure to the sun’s UV rays causes cataracts or macular degeneration. Putting on the right glasses that have UV protection can help keep your eyes healthier.
- For quick eye recovery after a procedure: wearing sunglasses while staying outdoors after having a procedure can help your eyes heal faster. They will protect your eyes from further damage and ensure smooth and quick healing.
Signs You Need Sunglasses
- Frequent headaches: having regular headaches may signify a sight problem. It happens when the eyes strain to focus. You can relieve the pain by wearing glasses that bring everything into focus.
- You have a blurry vision: sometimes it may be trouble seeing objects that are either closer to you or farther away from you. An eye doctor can perform an optical analysis and give you the appropriate prescription in such a case.
- Too much squinting: if you find yourself squinting when focusing, it would mean that you need the glasses. Squinting is a lifestyle condition that limits the amount of light that enters your eye, blurring images.
- Fatigued eyes: overstraining and painful feeling in your eyes last for days would mean that you need to see our eye doctors. Glasses can help you experience better vision.
Contact Us for Prescription Sunglasses in West Islip, NY
At our office, our eye doctors can set you up with a pair of prescription sunglasses. Prescription sunglasses are meant to address refractive errors in your eye. Consulting with our ophthalmology experts is the best way to get yourself a perfect pair of prescription sunglasses.
Not every pair of available sunglasses will be suitable for your vision needs. That is why it’s essential for those in West Islip or surrounding areas to contact our ophthalmology specialists at The Center for Eye Care & Optical. Here we will help you find the right lenses for you that also provide up to 99% UV protection. Our eye doctors are committed to providing the eye care you need to ensure optimal vision throughout daily life. Call us today at 631-422-1110 or book an appointment online for a thorough vision screening.